Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Coming Back To The Airwaves!


Hi everyone! I'm sad to report that Dillon, our radio host has been unable to continue on with our Under Review blogtalk radio show at this time. 

But!  I'm super excited to announce two brand new blogtalk radio shows we are doing!!  Here is the info for the show Jason and I will be doing:  

  • Every Tuesday, 11pm est / 8pm pst
  • First show is Tuesday, May 14th  
  • First show:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hottopicstuesday/2013/05/15/jodi-arias-case
  • My co-host is Jason, a person I am blessed to call a friend and who's been a regular contributor at Under Review!  You can find us both on twitter here:  @catherineinsea and @jodinewsupdates  and @trayvon1updates
 
Here is the info for the show Cassie and I will be be doing:  
  • Every Thursday, 11pm est / 8pm pst 
  • First show is Thursday, May 16th
  • First show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lightening-girls/2013/05/17/the-lightening-girls-strike
  • My co-host is Cassie, a very good friend of mine who's been a regular contributor (and a guest) at Under Review for some time now!  You can find us both on twitter here:  @catherineinsea and @jgr112018fan 
Lightening Girls
 



We hope you can join us, and if not, you can always listen to the archives.  Thanks very much for supporting us in our new ventures!  
XO
Catherine   

 











No comments:

Post a Comment