Friday, November 9, 2012

Friends and Friendship

As we all know, friends come and go. True friends are the ones that celebrate the good times with you, and are there through the not so good times. These are the friends we love and cherish

So speaking of friends, the social media world of twitter has led me to meet new friends from around the world!  Like so many others, I didn't know what to expect when I first joined twitter. I didn't really start tweeting for months.  Then one day I started to get followers.  Oh my, when I reached 20 I was thrilled, then on and on. Along this journey is where I have met the most amazing, sweet, fun, down to earth people that I truly call friends.  I treasure these friendships.  My twitter friends mean the world to me, and I feel very connected with them. If  you aren't on twitter and don't engage, you will not understand what I mean. 


I want to say thank you, to my friends.      XO Catherine 



Friendship Picture

3 comments:

  1. I Really Love it!!!!!! Between you and Me, We Are #FOREVERFRIENDS!!!! I Love You ~ M

    ReplyDelete
  2. A angel above blessed me with your friendship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Liz. I am blessed to call you my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete